- Report from the AFAS-Ankle Instability Group Consensus Meeting on Medial Instability
- Focus on Achilles tendon rupture and reconstruction
- Update on peroneal tendon pathology
- Update on cartilage repair of the talus. Where are we today?
- Dedicated session on Lisfranc injuries, with Chris Digiovanni.
- Dedicated sessions on specific foot and ankle injuries in sports
- International experts ensuring lively debates
AFAS – One Year Until ESSKA SD 2021
- How to avoid intra- and perioperative complications in HTO, UKA and TKA?
- How to solve problems in osteotomy surgery?
- Robotic TKA. Hype or future gold standard?
- Tips and tricks in revision total knee arthroplasty
- Interactive discussions of demanding and challenging cases
EKA – One Year Until ESSKA SD 2021
- How to approach Anterior Shoulder Instability – one diagnosis hiding a broad spectrum of pathologies
- Up-to-date information on current scientific evidence and expert opinions
- Clinically relevant insights into management – from first-time dislocations to complex and revision problems
- Relive surgeries – key practical points for procedures
- Interactive case-based discussions
ESA – One Year Until ESSKA SD 2021
- State-of-the-art of prevention and management of ACL injuries in adolescents
- Update on return to sport after ACL injuries in children and adolescents
- Presentation of the ESSKA Pediatric ACL Registry
- Insight into the best management of chondral and meniscal injuries in adolescents including return to sport
- Prevention and management of overuse injuries in children and adolescents
- Dedicated sessions on specific knee injuries in children and adolescents with insight into return to sport
ESMA – One Year Until ESSKA SD 2021