Be part of the Speciality Days Scientific Programme! Submit your scientific research for one of our FOUR exciting programmes
The Abstract Submission System is now open!
Download the Abstract Submission Guidelines here.
29 October 2020: Abstract Submission Opens
02 March 2021: Abstract Submission Closes
14 April 2021: Notifications Sent
Please note: Abstracts received after the deadlines will not be accepted.
- Share your research with your peers and leaders in the field
- Opportunity to be selected for Free Paper sessions
- All accepted abstracts displayed as e-posters during the meeting
- All accepted abstracts uploaded onto the prestigious ESSKA Academy
- Best abstract and best poster awards!
Apply for ESSKA Speciality Days Awards and submit your work!
– Top Scored Abstract (one award per section)
– Most Viewed E-poster (one award per section)
Don’t miss this great opportunity to get your research recognised!
A look back at our 2019 award winners:
|SPORTS RELATED INJURIES IN FOOT AND ANKLE – OPTIMISING MANAGEMENT OF TENDON, CARTILAGE AND LIGAMENT INJURIES||INTRA- AND PERIOPERATIVE COMPLICATIONS IN DEGENERATIVE KNEE SURGERY|
|Lis Franc Injuries||TKA|
|Instability and Cartilage||Revision TKA|
|ANTERIOR SHOULDER INSTABILITY – DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT||ADOLESCENT AND PEDIATRIC SPORTS INJURIES. WHAT IS CHANGING? BEST TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OPTIONS!|
|ESA||ESMA – Children and adolescents: injuries management and rehabilitation
|Basic Science||Injuries Prevention|
|Diagnostic Methods||Overuse Injuries|
|Radiological Investigations||ACL Injuries
|Nonsurgical Treatment||Chondral and Osteochondral Injuries|
|Surgical Treatment||Meniscal Injuries|
|Clinical Case||Patellar Instability|
|Anterior Knee Pain|
|Muscle and Tendon Injuries|
|Return to Sports after Injuries|