The Abstract Submission System is now open!
Download the Abstract Submission Guidelines here.
16 April 2023: Deadline to submit your abstract(s)
Mid-June 2023: Notifications to the abstract submitters
Please note that the abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Share your research with your peers and leaders in the field
- Opportunity to discuss your controversial clinical cases with experts
- Opportunity to be selected for Free Paper sessions
- All accepted abstracts displayed as ePosters during the meeting
- All accepted abstracts uploaded onto the prestigious ESSKA Academy
- Best abstract and best poster awards!
– Top Scored Abstract (one award per section)
– Most Viewed E-poster (one award per section)
Don’t miss this great opportunity to get your research recognised!
The Top Scored Abstracts will be pulished in the JEO, the official open access journal of ESSKA. Check out more here!
|INSTABILITY IN ATHLETE’S FOOT AND ANKLE, BEYOND THE LATERAL LIGAMENTS||ROBOTICS, AI AND DIGITAL TOOLS IN KNEE SURGERY|
|Peroneal tendon problems||Osteotomy|
|Syndesmosis injury||Revision TKA|
|Clinical case on sports related foot and ankle injuries||Artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual surgery|
|Knee arthritis non-surgical treatment|
|INNOVATIONS IN CUFF REPAIR FROM MECHANICAL TO BIOLOGICAL AUGMENTATION||GROIN PAIN IN ATHLETES|
|ESA||ESMA – EHPA
|Basic science||ACL: prevention, rehabilitation and return to play|
|Diagnostic methods||Achilles rupture|
|Nonsurgical treatment||Terminology and investigation of groin pain|
|Surgical treatment||Extra-articular hip impingement syndromes / Muscles and tendons around the Hip|
|Mechanical enhancement||The athlete with hip arthritis|
|Biological enhancement||Femoroacetabular impingement & acetabular dysplasia|